Sign Up and Smile for the New Church Directory
Our Church is doing a new pictorial directory and, of course, it won’t be complete without you! We want everyone to get a new picture made so that our new directory will be complete.
LifeTouch will be at the church on March 7, 8, 9 , 10, and 11 for photo sessions. You can schedule your appointment online here. Please schedule your appointment now for the best selection of available times.
Allow approximately one hour for your appointment. You will have a professional photography session, see your proofs immediately on computer and have the opportunity to purchase extra portraits for family and friends. A pictorial directory is a powerful tool in our church to help each of us know each other better.
Every family photographed for the directory will receive a copy of the directory and an 8×10 portrait at no cost. You will also have the opportunity to purchase additional portraits at the time of photography. So please, sign up today!
Here are a few pointers to make your photography session a great experience:
For Your Photography Session
Allow for about an hour to:
- Be photographed
- View your digital images and select your church directory pose
- Simple hairstyles and natural makeup are best.
- Avoid haircuts within 48 hours of your portrait sitting.
- Bring hair and makeup supplies for quick touch-ups.
- Solid colors or simple patterns look best. Busy patterns on clothing are distracting.
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look & are slenderizing.
- Small jewelry/accessories compliment your face better. Avoid large, distracting accessories.
- Make sure your shoes match your outfit. They might show in some poses.
- Long sleeves are better for adults to focus attention on the face. Short sleeves are ok for infants and children.
- If you wear glasses, feel free to wear them. Our photographers are trained to minimize any glare.
Capture the Real You
- Invite grandparents or other family members/loved ones to join your photography session (even if they are not members of your church).
- With permission of the church, you may bring your household pet to your photography session.
- Bring meaningful items to your photography session: sports equipment, musical instruments, special toys or books, etc.
- We encourage you to have fun at your session and express your true personality!
< View all news